Monday, April 21, 2008

What do you like about Davao?

Have you been to Davao? Do you live in Davao?

I was posting something in a forum when I realized that my post is worthy to be post elsewhere. Then I remember my blog. (hah!) Funny but I seldom visit my blog earlier. Some other things keep me busy. Needless to say, it's good to back blogging.

So, back to the question. What do i like about Davao? Hmmm… This is my post in a certain forum which will answer that sensitive question.

“Most of my friends dreamed to work elsewhere, can be in Manila, Abroad or even in the US. Most of them spent thousand of pesos just to fulfill those dreams. Perhaps, they’re just taking everything rush. Nonetheless, after several years or months away from Davao City, it’s easy for them to say that they still love Davao and it’s good to be backed home. Davao City is the friendliest city I’ve known and I’m proud of that. Don’t you? Dare to forget the beaches in Talomo, the Gap in Maa, the Shrine in Matina, even the bay view of Magsaysay Park, the peaceful community, the delicious dishes and specialties and the durian. It’s hard and you will nod for sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments