Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The delicious Buns ever!

I discover something delicious yesterday, and it’s really really good. It’s soft, creamy and sooo tasty.

My Elder sis went to Cagayan de Oro City for a 3-day seminar, she returned yesterday and she gave me a ‘pasalubong’, a box of Pastel Bun with Filling. Pastel is a product of Camiguin. It is a delightful bun with fillings. My sis got me the ‘Special Yema’ buns and it is sooo good. It’s soft, the filling is sweet and sure does melts in your mouth.

Delicious Pastel can only be found in VjANDEP, who produces these heavenly goodies.

The Pastel of Camiguin comes in so many fillings,

  • Cheese
  • Langka
  • Macapuno
  • Mango
  • Pineapple
  • Ube
  • Regular Yema

And by order, you can also enjoy their exquisite fillings,

  • Durian
  • Guava
  • Strawberry
  • Chocolate
  • Special Yema

Pastel of Camiguin is surely delightful and desirable. Taste it and you will know…

1 comment:

Recent Comments