Sunday, February 3, 2008

What's in my Basket? My Crushes...

Come On! I know what you're thinking right now. Okey, i know i'm not a teener anymore and you might think it's inappropriate for me to have crushes. Funny! i guess it won't hurt you if i am. Well, let me clear some thing before i'll introduce to you 'these' personalities that struck my infatuation (lol). Anyway, i have a loving boyfriend. He's handsome, talented and funny. I love him so much! Hey, don't worry about my crushes coz he already know. Let me start now... can i?

Anyway, my first CRUSH is the ever-gorgeous Josh Hartnett. Hope you are not disappointed! hahaha.. for sure, you're thinking of someone you knew in your group or in my group. Sad to say, it's him! i've noticed him first in 'Pearl Harbor'. i was starstruck when i saw him on the film. Actually, it is the first time he catched my attention. i never liked him though.. the story of 'Pearl Harbor' made him melt my attention. After then, he caught me again in the movie '40 Days and 40 Nights'. He was hilarious. Let me tell you peepz, if you watched 'Wicker Park', you will fell for him!.. you'll going to have a crush on him(hehehe). My gosh! He's so cute in there.. and i really adored his role. He's one of a kind.

Enough of Josh. Now, let me share to you my second CRUSH and let me remind you, he is the cutest guy.. ever! He is Jesse McCartney. He's cute,right? i saw him in his new video 'Because You Live'. I was shocked how cute he was. Though, i've known him in 'She's No You' and 'Beautiful Soul' songs, never came to me he was that cute. Yet, he's just 18. too young for me.. this is all about CRUSH anyway! Crushes are normal. So better keep on crushing, hehehe.

My third CRUSH is Chad Michael Murray. I like him in the movie 'A cinderella Story' yet after... i find him unattractive in the movie 'House of Wax'. And what would i expect? it's a horror flick! =).. anyway, he's still cute.

Honestly, i wan't talk about all of my CRUSHES under the sun yet i will not allow myself to get you bored. There's Ben affleck out there, Chris Klein, and Ashton Kutcher. whew.. So, i'll end it here.

PS
above all...
nobody can beat my love for my hubby-bee =)
adoration is normal,
but true love is really hard to find.
And i'm so glad i've already found him.
it's a blessing that i didn't wait too long for him.
i love you supahfafahlicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments