Saturday, February 2, 2008

How i handle pressure at work?

Yesterday wasn't quite well... i have a sort of argument with one of my colleagues here. i really don't have plan of arguing with him. it's a waste of time.. and anger(?). but things just went out to make things transparent for both of us! and it's all because of the 'uneven'(?) distribution of assignments. my boss tasked me to do whatever his back jobs(shall i say 'unfinished' job) because he'll be assigned to do other jobs. i did not accept it..(whyy?) the assignments were given a week ago(both of us were tasked to different assignment.. he had the funda and i had the stn and pathology)... and would due saturday(last week).. of course this week, we will be having another set of assignments(again).. and that's my point. we were working just the same.. but the issue there is that.. i will be working with his unfinished business... would i think of it's unfair?.. for me.. it's YES!.. he should have done it and finished it a week ago.. but the thing is... he didn't.. i am agree actually.... i am just expressing my side. i know.. i could be the one who'll be blame(again).. for being so 'reklamador'.... hahaha.. i never thought i would be like this up to now... being 'reklamador' is the status i earned from my college professors..they would comment *hey! you're my only student who would question everything about this and that.. but, you're the student which most of the time(if not always) got our expectation*... hahahha.. who could forget that phrase!.. it was stated to me by the best professor in school. was it amazing?... my attitude really is to question everything... i always wanted to have a clear explaination why should i be doing this... especially if unjustice(? tough term!) exists... however, i don't have plan actually of taking the task for granted.. just because it was thrown to me(unacceptable).. but, as much as possible... i made everything well... it's an accomplishment if i made my task perfectly well.

my day wasn't that bad afterall.. there was no anger(don't know exactly what term to use).. well, i just made the day fruitful... and i was able to finished 13 chapters yesterday! *bravo*

God is good... ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments