Saturday, February 9, 2008

Promises are made for what?

Promises are made to be broken. It’s a very painful reality. And I can attest to that. Why it is people make promises that they can’t keep? I hate to say this, but I knew a lot of people who does not have that what we so called “Word of Honor”. Before, I used to make promises but I ended up done nothing of it. We often fight (me and bi) because of those broken promises. And it hurts us both. So, we’ve learned from our mistakes. We decided not to make statements which are doubtful. It would be much better if it come in surprise.

Then, why it is we need to promise? To hurt somebody or maybe to give false expectation to the person we gave our promises? Didn’t we realize it’s really painful to be fooled with those lies and be cheated? Those liars don’t mean to be with anyone else in the world (well, they can be with those people just like them). These people don’t deserve any happiness, and they are not entitled to have our attention. So, don’t ever waste your tears to these people. They also need to learn their lessons and it is only GOD can do that.

So, I suggest. Don’t make promises that you can’t keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments