Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The basket of my dreams

How i spent the days of my life?

at last! the day that i have been waiting for has come. i really want to take some rest. i am so exhausted this semester and knowing that it will now come to an end is a good idea. i've been spending my time(12 hours a day) in my e-Lab. i've been wondering if i made my life to the fullest or have i gone to a dead-end of my career?

as i look back in my one(1) year of serving this institution, i could see that there were several changes in my life. Teaching and staff really made some differences. Though i miss teaching, it never came to my mind that i will apply for a teaching position in this institution after getting my regular status as IT Staff. Spending time in e-Learning department isn't bad anyway! i love it here. However, after one(1) year of being boxed with this room, i felt like i wasn't able to explore to world totally.

i am so AMBITIOUS!...which i really don't exactly like. i used to tell myself that it's better to keep on dreaming and be ambitious than spending my entire life with the same routine over and over again. i see it positively, if i'll stop hoping then i'm giving myself a "thin" line for a better future. but the sad thing there, i really can't remember now when was the last time i think about getting myself into one(1) level higher. I could see myself static. The world keeps on turning, but i couldn't even justify why i forgot to mae myself be someone that i want to be in the near future. Why i stop aiming?

Does it mean, i'll end up daydreaming? Nope, i won't let this happen. i am not frustrated(which ppl term me once :P) because i haven't even try it a little harder and never did i feel that way. i know i stepped 2 ladders already after i graduated.. but it wasn't enough for me to stop.i know someday i'll get to the top. Sooner or later, i know i'll be. i need to decide now... but where, on what, and how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments