Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspection?

Two days ago HAAD came to clinic for the Health Facility inspection. I am not sure if it went well because it was my first time to be in a clinic audit for acquiring Health Facility license. Two gentlemen came for the inspection and they are extremely knowledgeable.

It was chaotic. Though I was not trembling, it was a bit terrifying that these people are asking too many things. Somehow I caught myself speechless and just stared at them.

The gentlemen stayed for an hour and half, checked thoroughly all the SOPPs, the facility, talked to the medical professionals, chat a little and went.

No coffee break, no tea break. That’s it!

People said we might fail, but still we hope for the best, hopefully we’ll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments